Words fail to leave me when I think how important the word health is. It is of utmost importance to us all… It is and should be the most important aspect in our lives because it is what keeps us going, just like a well maintained vehicle. It is better to take care each day than suddenly trying to rectify the damage what we’ve done in years.Very few people realise this before it’s too late. Most people try to make a difference after a major shock to their system. Sometimes they are lucky but most often with neglect the shocks are unbearable and thus comes the expected conclusion.
Even small illnesses make us realise how lucky we are to have a healthy system otherwise. The enjoyment of food- taste, appearance, and smell! Oh the smell is the most important as it’s the thing that reaches us first before the food actually reaches our tables.
It’s not a big deal to try and stay fit-Physical and Mental fitness…All one needs to really take care are some basic things:
- Drink plenty of water or non sugary fluids.
- Exercise or activity of any form of one’s choice.
- Good amount of sleep and preferably a set pattern.
- Eat everything but at the correct time and burn it off as and when possible.
- Try to be happy and try to accept the sadness and move on or do something to change the situation and make the best of it.
- If on medication, take it on time and maintain a routine.
- Look at yourself in the mirror and remind yourself – Life is beautiful and you thank everyone who makes it beautiful and happy for you. Gratitude helps BIG time.
- See the bad but try to see the magnitude of the good things in comparison to the bad ones that happen to you. Balance it out and you will realise you have the best life you could ask for!
- Spend as much time with family and friends as you can. People who love you will always make sure you are fit, fed and happy.
- Last but not the least, try to be regular with your doctor’s checkups if and when suggested because it’s better to be safe than sorry!
Let me end this by saying,
Here’s to people who are with you through thick and thin, in sickness and in health, in happiness and sadness…Coz it’s not only that you marry one person in your life, But it’s how you manage all your relationships. All relationships are marriages of two human beings from different angles, only difference is that there aren’t any legal papers or vows exchanged to make one realise their existence. These are special bonds made with our hearts and sealed with invisible vibes. So I deeply thank the people who are with me through everything in life and in return I promise to do the same because LIFE my friend and every relationship is always a two way street. Cheers!